Scoodle and Covid-19
This is a difficult time for everyone. Sometimes, it’s easy to feel helpless. We’re here to help you keep learning and teaching — throughout the coronavirus outbreak.
We hope you’ll continue to help students learn, no matter what situation we’re in. Here’s what you can do right now.
- Mark yourself available for online lessons. We encourage you to teach students online, rather than in person. Let them know your virtual classroom is open.
- Read our step-by-step guide to teaching online. Confused about how online lessons work? We’ve got you covered.
- Take care of yourself. Put your own oxygen mask on first. The best way you can help students is by looking after yourself. Take a moment to unwind.
We hope Scoodle will help you keep learning, even when the school gates are shut.
- Ask tutors questions — for free! It’s now completely free to ask tutors questions, no matter where you live. Have a question? Ask away.
- Let us know how we can help. What can we do to make learning easier? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master LFH (learning from home). Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing tips on how to make the most of learning from home. Follow us on Medium to stay in the loop.