🚅 Engineering

I am studying automotive engineering at the moment I want to do Motorsports. If I want to go university, what specific grade do I need?

1 answers
Answered Feb 18Engineering
Khadijat OlorunlambePhD student || MEng Mechanical Engineering || 4+ years teaching experience8 students helped

Most engineering degrees require at least 3As in A-level for entry into the MEng. It will be lower for BEng.